1. Tungsten Carbide are principally made through the Powder Metallurgy process, whereby the powdered types of tungsten carbide and cobalt are blended utilizing ball processes, a cover material is added to hold the powders together during the following phase of the cycle which is compaction or squeezing.
2. During the compaction measures, hydraulic presses or isostatic presses are used to conservative the powders into a shape which approximates the shape of the end products.
3. While in this condition, the powder smaller can be effectively machined utilizing regular metal working devices. This cycle is frequently alluded to as "Green Machining". Care must be taken with the expulsion of the fine powder particles as they may cause harm to human health so effective extraction methods are needed.
4. Following "Green Machining" the powder is compacted which means it is prepared for being sintered. Commonly this is happened in a vacuum heater at temperatures somewhere in the range of 1300 and 1600°C.
5. The sintering cycle causes the tungsten carbide and cobalt grid to combine to create a thick "Hard Metal".
6. Subsequent to sintering the material is so solid that it must be machined by diamond pounding. This is a particular type of miniature machining that is generally costly as it is beyond the realm of imagination to expect to eliminate the majority of materials by this cycle.
Zhuzhou Better Tungsten Carbide Co., LTD, founded in 2001, is situated in Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province, where is the biggest tungsten carbide creating zone in China. Following 20 years working, we became TOP 10 Tungsten Carbide Manufacturers in Zhuzhou.
We are specialized in producing tungsten carbide rods, carbide strips, carbide buttons, carbide rolls, carbide disc cutters, carbide brazed tips, carbide end mills, carbide drawing dies, carbide heading dies.Tags: carbide bars sale, carbide buttons made in China, tungsten carbide rod export